The MP3 Player Case from Aquapac is a handy and waterproof way to listen to your music. The included armband leaves you free to pursue your water-born activities like fishing, surfing or kayaking.
Made from a tough thermoplastic polyurethane, the case contains a built-in headphone jack that is ready to accept optional waterproof headphones. The viewing window is made from Aquapac's LENZFLEX that is an optically clear medium that permits you to both operate and read your device with no trouble. The case is also useful for keeping dust, dirt and sand off your device.
Note! Some MP3 players may not float in this Aquapac - requires testing
- You can operate the controls of your iPod/iPhone right through the case
- Designed with a built-in headphone jack for your earphones
- Ultra-clear LENZFLEX window in the rear so you can take photos
- Allows use of headphones with the iPhone 3G/3GS and 4. Earlier iPhone versions may require a headphone adapter
- Protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Guaranteed to be waterproof to IPX8 standards - The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water under conditions which shall be specified by the manufacturer. Normally, this will mean that the equipment is hermetically sealed. However, with certain types of equipment, it can mean that water can enter but only in such a manner that it produces no harmful effects