The Digital Juice Tripod Bag is a sturdy, stylish and versatile bag for a tripod or light kit. Made of rugged, water-resistant nylon, the bag has a lightweight, padded plastic-reinforced base and a tubular aluminum upper frame. This construction provides great support and dependable protection for your valuable investment, while remaining flexible enough to be easily carried. The Tripod Bag is ideal for mid-size double riser tripods with 100-150mm bowl heads. A wide opening square mouth makes it easy to access and store your tripod or light kit. Ample interior and exterior pockets give you storage space for additional accessories, such as spreaders and light bulbs, keeping this extra gear where it won't scratch your main equipment or sustain any damage itself. The bag is carried via permanent handles or the detachable padded shoulder strap.
Please note: Although the nylon is water-resistant, it is best not to leave the bag exposed to rain or other inclement weather.
- Lightweight, memory-foam padded and plastic-reinforced base absorbs some of the shock of normal travel, while also protecting contents from dirt and moisture
- Tubular aluminum upper frame provides you with flexible, sturdy and stable protection in a bag that's easy and comfortable to carry. The frame adds strength without adding significant weight
- Tubular aluminum supports on the wide opening mouth allow your bag to remain upright and open, so you can stow and retrieve your tripod or light stand with ease
- Exterior constructed of sturdy nylon thread and rugged water-resistant nylon fabric that is comparable to industry-standard Cordura, with an excellent tear strength and high abrasion resistance. The polyurethane coating provides a waterproof layer between your gear and the elements, for extra protection
- Thick nylon web straps, heavyweight YKK zippers, strong woven nylon cord pulls, and soft suede handle grips
- Two carry options: Permanent carry handles with soft suede handle grips or a quick-release, double stitched, detachable padded suede shoulder strap, which attaches to any two of the bag's four permanent center metal rings via a heavy-duty dog hook
- Multiple accessory pockets on exterior and interior, zippered and non-zippered, allow storage space for light bulbs, cables, duct tape, filters, grip gear or tripod spreader units, as well as any other small accessories that might be needed on the go