The 25 Liter Noatak Wet/Drybag from Aquapac is a large touring bag that can hold a ton of clothes for a bike or camping trip. It's named after the Noatak river of northern Alaska - a rugged piece of territory that calls for a rugged bag. It's coated with a thermoplastic polyurethane for additional protection against rain and mud. Get caught it a squall? Don't worry since the Noatak is designed to withstand the spray from a sailing trip.
Pack everything from several shirts and pants to sleeping bags with mats. Inside, there are wet and dry sections so you'll always know what's fresh and what's dirty. For additional durability, it's made with a ripstop nylon that will prevent a slight rip from expanding along the entire fabric. The two shoulder straps make the bag even more viable as either a backpack, shoulder or grab bag. Aquapac even gives you a lashtab for when you're on a boat and need to secure the pack down to the deck. It seals using Aquapac's roll-down sealing system that helps prevent water from seeping in if you are in a canoe or kayaking. This is a lightweight bag that is good for either an extended or day trip.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck
- The Noatak is made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from traveling across or down the fabric
- The fabric is TPU-coated (thermoplastic polyurethane) to keep water out
- Holds 4 shirts, 2 pants, jacket, sleeping bag and pad