The black 25L Wet & Dry Backpack from Aquapac is definitely not for a couch potato, This is a pack for the person who takes his outdoor time seriously and is not afraid of the elements. It doesn't matter if you're a "day tripper" fighting his way through the crowds at an outdoor train platform or heading out for a day hiking through a rain forest, this bag will get your gear through it spot-on dry. Put your 17" laptop inside the pack and make a day of it even if you just want to stop, write a letter, take notes or send an email.
The pack is a TPU, nylon/polyester fabric that is abrasion resistant and which will do very well in temperatures even down to -45°C. At 100% PVC free, the bag won't crack when it's cold. No need to worry about the seams since water won't get through even at the sewn points. Slip on the trail into a puddle or brook? No problem. Get up and keep walking. Your equipment and clothes will remain dry. The Wet & Dry Pack seals via a 3x roll-seal system that closes tightly and protects your gear against the elements. The roll-seal is reinforced by 2 two strong buckles plus 2 string tabs that can be used for even more closure.
The full-sized internal pocket is waterproof with space to separate both wet and dry clothes. The inside pockets are yellow which makes it easy to see into the bag - easy to spy small items stuffed down at the bottom. You'll also have a dedicated key pocket that makes organizing small items easier - and that will save you time when you need to grab them quickly.
Outside, are numerous features making this bag even more appealing. Carabiner lashes permit you to attach anything from a map case to a water bottle - or even safety equipment for those tough scrambles or climbs. A removable, combination back support and seat comes in handy when you're out there and don't want to sit on the wet ground. And, if you use it and gets wet, no sweat - just take it out and watch it dry quickly. For night travel, there's an integrated light-lash on which you can hook a guide light or even your helmet that will enable you to remain hands-free while hiking. In addition, there's a reflective logo print that will warn anyone behind you that there's someone in front of them.
For traveling comfort, the Wet & Dry Pack features comfortable sternum straps and a removable waist belt. The mesh straps are breathable as well as being lightweight and comfy. For the quick grab item that won't require stopping to open the pack, there are external airline-style mesh pockets that will hold a water bottle. And speaking of hydration, there's a separate pocket that can be used for a hydration bladder - add in a bladder and clip the hose to the included carabiner to stay hydrated while on the trail.
Note! This pack is made to withstand a brief fall into a stream or puddle. It is not submersible for long periods of time
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag
- Internal pockets in yellow - So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket - No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets - Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to
- TPU-coated fabric (nylon/polyester) with taped seams - Water can't seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn. TPU is an excellent fabric in temperature extremes down to -45°C. It is abrasion resistant, rough and durable. It is also UV-resistant
- 3x Roll-Seal - Quick and easy closure that provides excellent sealing against the elements. The seal is reinforced with 2 buckles (male/female) plus 2 tabs that can be secured for additional tightness of closure
- Removable back support/seat - Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder - Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied to stay hydrated on the trail
- Integral light-lash - Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps - Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print - Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum and waist straps - Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail and remove the waist strap if you don't need it
- Carabiner lashes - So you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free (carabiner included)
- 100% PVC-Free - Stays supple and crack-free even when it's really cold