The Pyle Pro PDC300 Exclusive Hot Active Direct Box is designed for DJs and anyone who needs a ruggedly built DI with all the requisite features and excellent tech specs.
The unit gives you a choice of 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced/unbalanced inputs. To handle overly hot input signals, the PDC300 is equipped with a pad switch that lets you attenuate the input by -20 or -40 dB. A ground lift switch is provided to reduce hum and ground-loop noise.
The 1/4" Link output is a pass-through for making direct connections from the source. The output is on a balanced XLR jack.
The PDC300 draws its power from an internal 9V battery (not included), but automatically shuts down the battery when phantom power is connected.
- Rugged, Road-Proof Case
- Ground Lift Switch Eliminates Typical Ground Loop Problems
- Link Output Allows For Direct Connection
- Internal Battery Automatically Shuts Down When Phantom Power Is Connected
- PAD Switch: 0db, -20db, -40db Setting
- Ground Lift Switch
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response