The Datavideo ITC-200B Eight-Remote User and Base Station Intercom is a single 19" rack mount intercom designed for broadcast applications. The device allows for one director to simultaneously communicate with up to eight different camera operators at the same time. The system comes included with four belt packs, four tally lights, four cables, and four camera operator headset microphones. Additional belt packs and headset microphones can be purchased separately. The camera operators can communicate with the director via a push-to-talk button on his or her belt pack, and the base unit includes a mute button for the director.
The front of the unit includes a power switch, three headphone jacks with volume controls, a headset microphone jack, a mute button, a volume control for the auxiliary in, and a 12V powered light socket for the supplied gooseneck light. The back of the unit includes a stereo 3-pin XLR pair of auxiliary in and out jacks, eight 5-pin XLR outputs for the camera operator headsets, two Tally inputs A and B, a cascade in jack for expansion, a cascade pass through jack, a 12 VDC power supply jack with locking collar, and a ground terminal. The system can be expanded to up to 16 total channels with the addition of the ITC-200E expansion unit. The two units connect via the cascade ports on the back panels.
- Simultaneous Communication Between Director and Camera Operators
- The system allows for the director to communicate with up to eight camera operators at the same time
- Push-To-Talk Button on Belt Packs
- The camera operators are able to communicate with the director by pressing the push-to-talk button on their belt packs
- Expandable to 16 Channels with ITC-200E
- The intercom system can be expanded to a 16-channel intercom system by purchasing the ITC-200E expansion unit, additional belt packs and headsets