The Chromakey Kit from Datavideo provides you with everything you need to make a chromakey presentation in the studio or on location. It features dual colored blue/green LEDs and a blue/green selector. It's expandable to 20 ft wide.
Included with the kit are two 4.1 x 9.8 ft (1.2 x 3.0 m) retro-reflective screens that permit the LEDs to be projected back to the camera up to a 75° axis. The fire-retardant screen material is fabricated with glass beads to enhance the reflectivity. The LEDs themselves are effective to an impressive range of 32 ft (10 m). The included 58mm, 72mm, and 82mm adapter rings make the system usable with a wide variety of cameras. Optional stepping rings are readily available to enhance the flexibility of the system when used with additional lens sizes.
The kit features two camcorder inputs - foreground and background and the power supply has a built-in dimmer control. Color is easily switchable from blue to green with the mere flick of the included LD-1 Controller. There is also a built-in RS-232 remote control interface for ease of use that communicates between the controller and lights.
- Perfect light return up to 75° of axis
- Power supply with LED brightness adjustment
- Remote control integration for use the with Datavideo DVK-200 (DVK-200 not included)
- LED-light ring lens size 72mm
- The screen is expandable in many ways with the use of its touch-fastened edges
- RS-232 remote control interface