The Pyle-Pro PHE1AB iPod / iPhone Headphone Amplifier plugs into your iPod or iPhone's 30-pin dock connector and amplifies the line-level output for a higher-quality signal. The Texas Instruments' amplifier Integrated Circuit creates a high power output that drives high-impedance or low-sensitivity headphones and earphones. Plus, it has a volume and control box mounted on the cable for operating your iPod/iPhone without taking it out of your pocket. You can also clip it onto anything using the integrated convenience clip. It's powered by your iPhone or iPod, so no battery or charging is required. It also features up to 100mW of output power, a 98dB signal-to-noise ratio, and weighs under an ounce.
- Designed for iPod/iPhone and compatible with all generations/all versions of iPod nano, iPod video, iPod touch and iPhone
- Improves the sound quality with the line out from the dock
- Features high-quality Texas Instruments' headphone amplifier Integrated Circuit
- High power output to drive high-impedance or low-sensitivity headphones and earphones
- Easy control of iPod/iPhone playback, even while the player stays securely in your pocket
- The amp is powered by the iPod/iPhone, so there's no charging or battery needed. It's as easy and simple to use as plug-and-play
- With a built-in clip attached to the controls, you can clip it onto anything and always have easy access