The MXL Studio 24 USB Microphone is ideally suited for podcasters, musicians, singers or anyone in need of a quality microphone for recording audio directly to Windows or Mac OS software. The large diaphragm condenser element features a cardioid polar pattern, and the microphone's USB port is completely plug-&-play and doesn't require any drivers to run.
The Studio 24 USB features latency-free headphone monitoring with its built-in headphone output and level control. The microphone also features software controlled tools such as noise gate, adjustable leveler (limiter), high-pass filter settings, microphone input gain, output level and more. The Studio 24 USB includes a microphone stand, microphone stand mount, USB cable and case.
- 22mm Condenser Capsule
- Gold Sputtered diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar pattern
- USB bus powered
- Zero Latency monitoring with built in Headphone Output
- Software based GUI controls analog functions within microphone. Microphone will work without GUI and requires no special drivers.
- Supported Bit Depths and Sample Rates: 24-Bit, 48kHz; 24-Bit, 44.1kHz; 16-Bit, 48kHz; 16-Bit, 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- 2-stage analog gain control before A/D: Physical rotary and software based with Mute
- Signal Phase invert
- High pass filter settings: 120Hz, 235Hz, 465Hz
- Noise Gate with variable threshold and attack
- Leveler with variable Attack, Release, Max & Min Threshold
- Output Mixer controls Zero Latency Monitor Level and Mute, Computer Playback Level and Mute, and Master Headphone Level and Mute.
- Save/Load feature for quick recall of settings
- GUI is Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Mac 10.5/10.6 compatible