The Bosch MIC400STSUP13536N MIC 400 Stainless Steel Camera (36x, Upright), offers an optimum surveillance solution for security applications. The IP68 rating and 316L stainless steel construction make the vandal-resistant camera suitable for use in harsh environments, including marine applications.
With the resolver technology, the camera offers precise accuracy, and supports full 360° continuous pan rotation and 320° tilt rotation. Additionally, the camera uses a brushless motor technology that ensures whisper-quiet operation. You can also easily control the pan/tilt speed from 0.2º/sec to 90º/sec, proving useful in video analytic systems for tracking subjects when fully zoomed in.
Privacy masking feature with infinite zones will hide some portions of the image in the field-of-view for security reasons.
Integrated optically flat viewing window and wiper enable the camera to capture razor-sharp images even in the most demanding conditions. In addition, the upright mounting capability ensures precise field-of-view every time. With a heater that regulates the internal temperature, the steel camera can capture high-quality images even in extreme climatic conditions.
Compatible with Bosch protocol, the stainless steel camera can seamlessly integrate with most security systems.
- Optimum surveillance solution for security applications
- IP68 rating and 316L stainless steel construction make the vandal-resistant camera suitable for use in harsh environments
- Brushless motor technology that ensures whisper-quiet operation
- Resolver technology - offers pinpoint accuracy and supports full 360° continuous pan rotation and 260° tilt rotation
- Optically flat viewing window and wiper enable the camera to capture razor-sharp images
- Control the pan/tilt speed from 0.2º/sec to 90º/sec
- Upright mounting capability ensures precise field of viewing every time
- Long-life wiper and heater
- Compatible with Bosch protocol
- Seamlessly integrates with most security systems