The Barco RLM-W8 8000 Lumens, Three-Chip DLP WUXGA Projector (No Lens) delivers a stunning 8000 center lumens of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 39dB(A). It features a sharp 2200:1 standard contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. The RLDW lens type (sold separately) affords vertical and horizontal optical lens shift, as well as P7 color correction. Plus, the projector is also equipped with WARP horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
The RLM-W8 is designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums. It's rugged and durable, featuring a sealed optical engine that prevents dust, smoke or other contaminants from affecting the image quality. The RLM-W8 is also portable and feature packed. It's highlighted by Barco's simultaneous two source picture-in-picture function, which is able to project local, connected or networked sources simultaneously across a widescreen Windows desktop. Plus, with only a mouse and keyboard, these source windows can be moved, re-sized or made to overlap. There's even an integrated start menu that affords quick access to both sources and layouts, which means that you'll be able to get to work immediately, without unnecessary fussing or delay.
Besides being rugged enough for rental use and powerful enough for larger venues, the RLM-W8 also boasts a low total cost of ownership. The sealed engine provides constant image quality over time and the projector is designed to deliver high resistance to external contamination. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance. It runs on 33% less energy than its competition and is easy to set up, install, service and transport. With fantastic durability, bright light output, excellent color quality and full HD playback from a variety of digital and analog input sources including dual HDMI ports, the RLM-W8 is an ideal partner for modern, high-end laptops with full HD resolution.
Lens Not Included!
- High contrast 3-chip DLP engine with true native WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Show full HD video content and banners, tickers or subtitles at the same time
- High brightness and high contrast projection with 8000 center lumens and 2200:1 standard contrast ratio
- Project up to two sources simultaneously with the integrated picture-in-picture function
- Source windows can be moved, re-sized or made to overlap with simple mouse and keyboard commands
- The RLM-W8 consumes 33% less power than comparable projectors and is 10 times as silent as its nearest competitors
- Sealed optical engine prevents environmental contamination of its image quality
- Comes outfitted with RLM Commander software and Barco's Projector Toolset software
- Extremely good lamp maintenance with replacement typical after 1500 hours and a warranty up to 500 hours
- Equipped with WARP horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- Easy to set up, install, transport and service with a quick-replace lamp house and auto lamp select
- RLM-W8 features two HDMI inputs for projecting in uncompressed full HD