The Vitek WDR Indoor Dome Camera (9-22mm, 700TVL), with a pixim D8800C seawolf digital imaging CMOS sensor and varifocal lens (9-22mm), provides high-quality images at a resolution up to 700 TVL. With WDR technology, the indoor dome camera ensures an identifiable image of all objects under such conditions by appropriately exposing the entire scene, both the darkest and brightest parts.
With 3DNR, the indoor dome camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. The indoor dome camera requires 12VDC/24VAC power.
- Pixim D8800C seawolf digital imaging CMOS sensor
- Varifocal lens 0.35-0.86" (9-22 mm)
- Provides high-quality images at a resolution up to 700 TVL
- WDR technology ensures an identifiable image of all objects
- With 3DNR digitally corrects any video noise
- Consumes 24VAC/12VDC power
- 1" conduit knockout
- On screen display (OSD)