The Cyclops DSLR Viewfinder from Cinevate Inc. is a framing / focusing tool for a DSLR camera. Its sled is designed to allow for nearly limitless rigging options. The viewfinder can be adjusted to accommodate larger cameras and the front and rear hood elements can be interchanged to allow for the trend of larger LCD sizes. Additionally, a special riser is included, enabling you to adjust the Cyclops to optimum height for use with lower LCD screens. The optic / lens itself can be switched from the back of your camera to the front, allowing for versatility in detail and image sharpness, depending upon your subject and your needs.
This viewfinder allows you to view your subject with great focus, even from 3 feet away from the camera! What's more is that with this tool, director and shooter can view images at the same time. The viewfinder does not attach in any way to your LCD; there's no touch fastener, sticky tape or elastic involved.
- Precision molded fiber-reinforced composite gives the viewfinder's sled a solid foundation for virtually endless rigging options
- Large 72mm optic / lens is made from exotic glass elements that are optically bonded, then fully coated for maximum brightness
- Fully adjustable (3 axis) to accommodate even larger cameras, such as Nikon D3s and Canon 1D MkIV
- Allows you to achieve critical focus from as far away as 3.0' (0.9 m) from the camera!
- You can use both eyes to frame/focus and you won't have to remove eye-glasses
- Allows director and shooter to view images at the same time
- Optic can be quickly removed and attached to the front of your camera via 72mm threads, creating a +5 power macro with resolution to match even full size HDSLR sensors
- Special included riser adjusts Cyclops to optimum height for use with lower LCD screens, such as those on the Canon 7D and T2i
- Sled option not recommended on cameras with flip-out LCD screens, like the 60D or GH1
- Does not attach to your LCD - no touch fastener, sticky tape or elastics!