The Philips 625 Voice Tracer Digital Recorder with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1 can record at 8, 32, 48 and 64 kbps bit-rates in the MP3 format. It has a built-in 2GB memory and high-speed USB 2.0 interface for transferring data to the computer. The recorder is equipped with ClearVoice, which enhances quiet, hard to hear passages during playback. It also features impressive voice to print software, which can automatically transcribe voice to text three times faster than most people can type and with 99% accuracy. With a focus on transforming speech to text and enhancing hard to hear voices, the 625 Voice Tracer is ideal for lectures and meetings.
MP3 may be the only recording format available, but you can choose from four different bit-rates depending on the quality required for each particular recording session. The Voice Tracer has a built-in mono microphone and dynamic playback speaker for quick recording and playback. Conveniently, recording can be initiated with hands-free voice-activation or with an instant one-touch feature. Voice-activated recording starts recording when speech begins and stops when the talking stops. It will also start recording if the speaking starts again. With one-touch recording, the Voice Tracer can be turned off and by simply holding down the record button for a moment; the unit will turn on and instantly start recording. The digital recorder also features an LCD display and keypad lock.
Designed to provide better quality and increased flexibility to voice recordings, another highlight of the Voice Tracer is the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1 DVR Edition software. With 99% accuracy, this software saves tons of time and eliminates the aggravation of typing and transcribing notes, lectures, conference calls and meetings. The Dragon NaturallySpeaking software takes your high-quality, audible recordings and transforms the spoken words into text. This feature is great for students recording lectures or professionals in-charge of transcribing archives of recorded conversations and meetings. Even with the array of features afforded by the 625 Voice Tracer, it only requires a single AAA battery for operation.
- ClearVoice Playback & MP3 Recording
- The MP3 format is the most common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as an industry encoding standard for the transfer and playback of recordings, which makes it a convenient format to work with. Another convenience afforded by the Voice Tracer is ClearVoice, which enhances the intelligibility of quieter voices by dynamically adjusting quiet passages during playback
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software
- This brilliant software will save you plenty of time and help you escape the aggravation of typing and transcribing notes. The Dragon NaturallySpeaking software was designed to take your high-quality, audible recordings and transform the spoken words into print. Once the software does its job, you are left with an accurately transcribed version of any voice recordings
- Voice-Activated & Instant One-Touch Recording
- When enabled, Voice-Activation starts recording automatically when you start speaking and stops itself when the speaking stops. If speaking starts again, the device begins to record again. You can also use the one-touch feature by holding down the record button for a moment. The device will turn on and start recording instantly
- USB 2.0 Interface
- With a USB 2.0 connection, transferring recordings to your PC is up to 40 times faster compared to the original USB standard
- Index Function
- The index function is used for finding relevant passages. It helps you sort through recordings and quickly locate the passages that may be relevant