The Vitek VTL-2812AN/IR DC Auto Iris IR-corrected Lens (2.8-12mm) is designed for use with 1/3" format cameras. It has a wide aperture range of f/1.4-360 and offers detailed imagery even at low light intensity. In addition, the high-quality glass optics lens has a broad range of focal length that ranges from 2.8 to 12mm.
The IR-corrected varifocal lens delivers clear images by eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed. It has an auto-iris DC operation and features a minimum object distance of 0.98' (0.3m). Its compact design 1.46 x 2.16" (37 x 54.9mm) allows you to install the unit effortlessly in to small domes and outdoor camera enclosures. With lock screws, you can easily make focus adjustments for correct exposures. The VTL-2812AN/IR DC Auto Iris Lens is equipped with a CS-mount.
- For use with 1/3" format cameras
- Wide aperture range of f/1.4-360
- Offers detailed imagery even at low light intensity
- Uses high-quality glass optics
- Broad range of focal length ranges from 2.8 to 12 mm
- Back focal length - 6.97-15.65 mm
- IR-corrected varifocal lens delivers clear images by eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed
- Auto-iris DC operation
- Minimum object distance of 0.98' (0.3m)
- Compact design - 1.46 x 2.16" (37 x 54.9 mm)
- Enables ease of installation
- Securely fits in to small domes and outdoor camera enclosures
- Lock screws - allow for focus adjustments for correct exposures