Mark Studio 1 from Overloud is software that emulates Markbass amplifiers and cabinets, along with six microphones and a tube compressor. The software functions either as a plug-in or as a standalone application for both Mac and Windows based computers.
No matter what kind of bass is used, the Mark Studio 1 software will provide a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Note! Mark Studio 1 can be authorized on up to three computers with a one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amplifiers and cabinets
- Includes 3 top-class Markbass amplifier models - TA501, R500 and Classic 300
- Six Markbass cabinets - STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), and Classic 108 (sealed 8x10")
- Choice of 6 microphones (Dynamic 52, Dynamic 112, Tubed, Ribbon 112, Dynamic 57 and Condenser 47), plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously - main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex port
- Flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the direct input, line out, and microphone output levels
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
- 64 factory presets and 64 storable user presets