The Polk Audio FXi A6 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speakers (White, Pair) are rear channel speakers that add surround sound to an existing multi-channel speaker system, making movies, music and video games sound robust and punchy from all directions.
Each speaker has a 6.5" polymer composite woofer with rubber surround and dual 1" silk polymer composite dome tweeters. These work together to provide high fidelity audio with a wide frequency response. Also featuring a unique trapezoid shape, these speakers are designed to provide you with exceptional 3-dimensional sound.
An Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) port suppresses internal cabinet resonance for clear midrange and natural sound. These speakers have high quality 5-way binding post terminals and can be mounted on the wall within your setup. They can be configured as bipole or dipole and work equally well behind you or beside you in the listening environment.
- Dual Tweeter Design
- Each speaker has a 6.5" polymer composite woofer with rubber surround and dual 1" silk polymer composite dome tweeters
- Wide Frequency Response
- These speakers can reproduce frequencies between 45 Hz and 27 kHz for crystal clear highs and robust low frequencies
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) Port
- This technology suppresses internal cabinet resonance to ensure clear midrange to provide a a more natural sound
- Bipole or Dipole Configurable
- Speakers can be configured as bipole or dipole to either fire in phase (bipole) or out of phase (dipole); they work equally well behind you or beside you in the listening environment
- Binding Post Terminals
- These speakers feature high quality 5-way binding post terminals for an optimal connection to your home theater equipment
- Wall Mountable
- Each speaker has an integrated keyhole slot that allows you to mount them on the wall within your setup