The Deyan Automation Systems GraphXmaster Single-Channel HD Logo Inserter is a 3RU-high device for keying logos, crawls, tickers, emergency alert system (EAS) messaging, and other graphic elements onto a broadcast signal. A preview channel allows the user to set up the screen before going live to air.
The single-channel GraphXmaster features a 3G-SDI input and a 3G-SDI output to transmit a 3 Gb/s 10-bit high-def signal at up to 4:4:4 color space, for support for formats up to 1080p60. (These connectors also support HD-SDI and SD-SDI.) There is also a single HDMI input/output. The analog component HD input/output (on three BNCs) can also be used for SD analog component as well as S-Video and composite video. For balanced stereo analog audio, the device has inputs and outputs for dual XLRs. Finally, there are stereo channels for unbalanced AES/EBU input and output.
To serve content to the GraphXmaster, text displayed in a crawl can be entered manually or imported from a file. Tickers can be created with Deyan's included GraphXmaster software or another application. The logo inserter supports the Sage CGEN protocol for retrieving EAS messages from an EAS generator.
Text crawls, EAS crawls, and tickers can have transient color backgrounds with various levels of transparency; they can support Unicode characters and scroll both left-to-right and right-to-left.
For each item, the user can set layer, fade-in/out time, size, transparency, movement and various effects. For text-based elements (including clocks and text crawls/tickers), additional options include color, font, and outline properties. All items can be displayed automatically at a scheduled time or be set to auto-repeat by user specified period. Clocks can be set up in 12- or 24-hour mode, and they can be shown as either hours & minutes or minutes & seconds.
GPI control is a standard feature of GraphXmaster. A single GPI can control multiple items – for example, both a clock and a logo image.
- Each time an emergency alert system (EAS) message has been activated, a notification email can be sent to multiple recipients
- Creates and displays tickers
- Keys images, still text, and clocks
- Timer available for each on-screen item
- Unlimited layers
- GPI control
- Supports Unicode
- Groups multiple items allowing control of multiple items with one button
- Has blur, squeeze, glow and drop shadow effects
- Allows item movement with different speeds
- Displays image sequences
- Displays tickers in a single or multiple rows
- Off timer for each group which will automatically hide a group after user definable period of time