The Ikelite Ultra Compact Housing for Canon Powershot ELPH 100HS/IXUS 115HS is a durable polycarbonate waterproof case that enables you to safely operate your Canon Powershot digital camera underwater. All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth-rated to 200' (60 m). An easy-open latch and drop-in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories. To supplement your camera's built-in flash, external underwater strobes are recommended. Ikelite's AF35 AutoFlash Kit provides automatic TTL exposure by optical signal from the camera's built-in flash.
Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water, external color-correction filters help you get back some of the reds and natural tones that are otherwise lost underwater. An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage, allowing you to get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be more colorful and clear. This housing accepts 46 mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses attached directly to the front of the housing port (recommended), or 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, and Epoque lenses using the #9306.81 Port Adapter. This adapter can also be used to attach 67 mm threaded macro lenses. Additionally, you can attach bayonet-style Inon UWL-105AD, UWL-100 28AD and UFL-165 28AD lenses using the #9306.79 Port Adapter.
- Durable clear polycarbonate allows monitoring of camera as well as access to all camera controls
- Dependable mechanical controls have watertight seals
- External Color Correction Filters
- Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water, these filters help you get back some of the reds and natural tones that are otherwise lost underwater
- Wide-Angle / Macro Lenses
- 46 mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses mount directly to the front of the port (recommended), 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, Epoque and macro lenses via #9306.81 Port Adapter, and Bayonet style Inon UWL-105AD, UWL-100 28AD and UFL-165 28AD lenses via #9306.79 Port Adapter