The SABERTOOTH P67 Motherboard (Revision 3.0) from ASUS is an ATX form factor motherboard for Intel Socket 1155 CPUs. It features the P67 chipset, an advanced thermal design, Quad-GPU ATI CrossFireX support, and Quad-GPU nVIDIA SLI support. The motherboard features ASUS's EZ Mode BIOS, DIGI+ VRM processors, as well as USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps controllers.
- TUF /tΛf/, Stands for "The Ultimate Force"
- The TUF series delivers a "tough" image. With the unique design & high quality components (military-standard), TUF series is born for pursuing the preeminent stability, all-round compatibility, and extreme durability.
- 5-Year Warranty Service
- This motherboard delivers a series of special TUF features to meet the heavy computing demands and perform well even under extreme conditions, providing you with a durable and reliable computing experience. Upon purchasing of ASUS TUF Series motherboard, you can enjoy the five-year local warranty service automatically. ASUS will provide continuing warranty service during the warranty period to let you enjoy your ASUS motherboard with guaranteed ASUS support.
"Ultimate COOL!" Thermal Solution
- Total Airflow-Boosting Heat Dissipation
- The TUF Thermal Armor is the world's first ever thermal design for the entire motherboard, not just for select critical areas. It safeguards the system against hot air generated by connected cards and components, keeping temps down. With its sophisticated and agile integrated shunt design, the Thermal Armor improves cool air circulation, directing it towards every important part for a complete motherboard cool down. It effectively conducts hot air away and out of the case through special airflow channels, contributing to enhanced system stability and extending component lifespan.
- Real Time Temp Detection and Heat Removal
- The TUF Thermal Radar monitors temps in critical parts of the motherboard in real time, automatically adjusting fan speeds to make sure the system maintains high stability without overheating. It consists of multiple sensors for various components on the motherboard, giving users the ability to monitor each one individually. The Thermal Radar automatically calculates ideal fan speeds based on different parameters selected by users for each component, keeping everything cooler and longer lasting.
"TUF ENGINE!" Power Design
- Herald the Arrival of a New Digital Power Design Era
- The ASUS DIGI+ VRM design upgrades motherboard power delivery to a digital standard. The 8+2 digital architecture provides the highest power efficiency, generating less heat to enhance longer component lifespan and ensure minimal power loss. With ASUS DIGI+ VRM, users can easily adjust power phase performance, enabling PWM voltage and frequency modulation controls. Digital 8+2 power phase design also expands the modulation spectrum for improved stability and lower VRM switching noise by dynamically detecting system load, empowering users with superior flexibility and perfect precision to ensure optimized performance, extreme system stability, and greater power efficiency.
- Optimal Power Efficiency for Key Components
- Exclusively for this motherboard, the switching power design is provided not only for the CPU and memory, but also for other key components such as graphics cards, LAN and USB 3.0. E.S.P. dramatically improves system efficiency and reduces heat generation.
- Certified for Tough Duty
- Get rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions with robust TUF chokes, solid capacitors, and MOSFETs -- certified through third-party, military-grade testing. TUF Chokes, also known as the "Alloy Choke", is a made of a compound of various types of metal instead standard iron, enables the support of up to a massive 40A of rated current, 25% higher than conventional component. Furthermore, the single piece packaging also eliminates the emission of vibration noise, delivering superb characteristics as well as durability under extreme conditions.
"Safe & Stable!" Guardian Angel
- Any Memory is A-OK!
- MemOK! quickly ensures memory boot compatibility. This remarkable memory rescue tool requires a mere push of a button to patch memory issues. MemOK! determines failsafe settings and dramatically improves your system boot success. Get your system up and running in no time!
- ESD Protection
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly and its damaging effects is often underestimated. Exclusive ASUS anti-static chip, a protective circuit design, and the I/O shield provides four times better protection to extend component lifespan.
Advanced Transfer Technology
- Extra Ports, Extra Speed and Accessibility
- The Intel P67 Express chipset natively supports the next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) interface, delivering up to 6Gbps data transfer. ASUS provides extra SATA 6Gbps ports with enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, and double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
- Convenient USB 3.0 Front Panel Compatibility
- ASUS provides standardized USB 3.0 front panel support, compatible with any chassis. Enjoy faster throughput of USB 3.0 without relegating cables or devices to the hard-to-reach rear I/O.
- Double USB Access, Double Convenience
- ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility for both the front and rear panel -- four USB 3.0 ports in total. Experience the latest plug & play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The SABERTOOTH P67 affords greater convenience to high speed connectivity.
CPU, Chipset, Memory and Graphics Features
- LGA1155 Socket for Intel Second Generation Core Processors
- This motherboard supports Intel second generation Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors in the LGA1155 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel second generation Core processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
- Intel P67 Express Chipset
- The Intel P67 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket 1155 Intel second generation Core processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the P67 provides 2 SATA 6Gbps and 4 SATA 3Gbps ports for faster data retrieval at double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
- Flexible Multi-GPU Solutions, Your Weapon of Choice!
- SABERTOOTH P67 brings multi-GPU configurations through both SLI and CrossFireX. This motherboard features the powerful Intel P67 platform, optimizing PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations. Expect a brand new gaming style like you've never experienced before!
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 Support
- The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1866/1800/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.