The Excursion FLP 15-45x60 Spotting Scope from Bushnell uses Folded Light Path (FLP) technology to reduce size and weight without having to sacrifice performance. Bushnell uses Extra-low Dispersion (ED) fluorite glass in this updated Excursion spotting scope, to deliver premium color resolution and contrast, particularly in low-light conditions.
The Excursion FLP spotting scope features rugged construction. It is waterproof and fogproof, and sports rubber armoring to protect the scope in the field. It comes with a soft carrying case and has exceptionally large eye relief of 20 millimeters. This is a special tactical version with black-out exterior and first focal plane Mil-Hash reticle.
- ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion fluorite glass delivers strong color resolution, good contrast, a lessening of chromatic aberration, and brings out distinct details in low-light conditions
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Folded Light Path System uses lenses and mirrors to create a total scope length much shorter than the actual focal length of the system
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged - waterproof and fogproof - can withstand complete immersion in water and still stay dry internally
- The Mil-Hash reticle is a variant of the popular Mil-Dot reticle. Replacing the dots with hash-marks and adding a numbered scale - this pattern allows the shooter to calculate the distance to a target of a known size, and compensate for long-range bullet drop. The absence of heavy posts ensures an unobstructed sight picture