The Yamaha DTX700 Drum Trigger Module is the tone generator and virtual "brain" behind the Yamaha DTX700K and DTX700 series drum kits. The module is packed with high quality acoustic drum, cymbal, and percussion voices (featuring some popular Yamaha drums) as well as a collection of sounds from the MOTIF XF synthesizer.
There are a total of 1,268 drum and percussion voices, and an additional 128 melodic voices to choose from. In addition, a USB port allows drummers to import up to 64MB of WAV files, for playing custom percussion sounds during performances, recording sessions, etc. The DTX700 Drum Trigger Module delivers an arsenal of effects and up to 10 user presets for customizing and storing your own kits.
- Easily Import Your Favorite Sample Sounds
- You can add up to 64MB of new sounds to the DTX700K by importing WAV samples directly into the module via the USB device port.
- Songs that Teach the Student and Inspire the Professional
- The songs of the DTX700K let you play along with or without the pre-recorded drum track, with just the bass player, or with the full ensemble to make playing and practicing seem more like a real band rehearsal.
- Practical Tools that Improve your Groove
- Yamaha's popular groove tools have set the standard for educational functions that are not only easy and fun to use, but actually help you become a better drummer. The DTX700K has a collection of training functions including the popular Groove Check that displays whether you are playing early or late, so you can more easily correct undesirable habits. Rhythm Gate is like a drumming game that automatically mutes the sound if your playing is too far out of time, so you quickly learn to control your groove and play "in the pocket".
- AUX INPUT Connection to Play Along With Your Favorite Tunes
- The DTX700 includes an audio input for connecting an external CD or MP3 player into the module so you can play along with your favorite music. Listen through the main outputs or only in your headphones so you can quickly master the piece you want to learn note for note.
- Programmable Click Tracks with the Hi-Performance Metronome
- The DTX700 is equipped with a high-performance, programmable metronome made for drummers that allows complicated rhythms and tones to be stored.
- Easy PC Connection and Storage with USB
- The USB HOST port allows connection to a PC using a single USB cable (sold separately) for sending MIDI data to music software such as Steinberg's Cubase AI. Use the USB DEVICE port for importing MIDI and audio from the computer into the module and for backing up your user data. The USB-MIDI DRIVER must be installed in order to connect the DTX700 to your PC.