The Rear View Safety Inc. RVS-302 Black Box Additional Camera is a second camera for the RVS-300 Black Box Camera System and can be installed to record the interior, side view, rear view, or any other view inside a vehicle. It produces high-quality images using a 1/3" color Sony super HAD CCD II image sensor.
A minimum illumination of 0.1 lux and IR LEDs effective up to 32' (10 m) make the camera suitable for capturing clear images even in low-light conditions. Motion detection triggers the camera's recording mode only when significant movement is observed in the surveillance area, preventing unnecessary footage from being recorded and saving storage space on your system. You can also block out certain portions of the image to protect people's privacy in the surveillance area.
- Image Capture
- 1/3" color Sony super HAD CCD II image sensor
- Resolution up to 530 TVL (color) and 580 TVL (B&W)
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Round-the-Clock Surveillance
- 0.1 lux minimum illumination for low-light surveillance
- IR LEDs for capturing high-quality images even in complete darkness at a distance up to 32' (10 m)
- Motion Detection
- Triggers an alarm when movement is observed in any of the 4 designated zones
- Privacy Masking
- Allows you to mask 4 programmable zones to ensure certain privacy of people under surveillance