The Sea & Sea MDX-D7000 Housing for Nikon D7000 with Port / Strobe / Sea Arm / Cable consists of an MDX-D7000 underwater camera housing for the Nikon D7000 DSLR camera with a standard flat port, a YS-01 DS-TTL / Digital Slave strobe light, a sea arm set and a fiber optic cable. The underwater housing is a durable aluminum unit that enables you to safely shoot underwater with your camera to a depth of 328' (100 m). The housing is protected by a highly corrosion-resistant, anodized coating. You have access to nearly all of the camera's functions. A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage. The unit is equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5X, offering 0.5X magnification.
The YS-01 DS-TTL strobe can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography. You can switch between DS-TTL and a 10-level manual control function, to allow for fine adjustment of the light level. You also have the ability to set up a lighting system that uses 2 strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from 4 AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. Enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time is 1.9 seconds for Ni-MH / nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh capacity). The strobe has a high-luminance 1W white LED target light and connects to the housing via the included fiber optic cable.
This package also contains the Sea Arm VII set with no tray. Plastic resin construction prevents electric corrosion and makes the arm set more durable. The new ball joint design allows firmer tightening and smoother loosening, and a tighter grip at each joint makes the arm position more secure.
- Underwater housing has depth rating of 328' (100 m)
- Housing's port lock mechanism secures port from accidental loosening
- Shutter speed and aperture can be adjusted with hands on grips
- You can comfortably reach the main command dial and subcommand dial with your fingers, while keeping your hands on the grips
- Housing's 2 fiber optic cable sockets allow light of digital camera's built-in flash to be detected and connected to included YS-01 strobe, simply by connecting the included fiber-optic cable (L-type) to one of the connectors; connect another cable to the other connector to operate 2 external strobes
- Includes Sea Arm VII set with no tray for attaching and maneuvering YS-01 strobe
- Housing features tripod socket in the bottom center of the main body, with Ergo grip attached; remove this grip to add optional Grip-Stay L
- Quick shoe makes camera easy to install / remove from housing; mount camera on quick shoe with tripod screw hole and positioning pin
- Housing's built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage
- Housing constructed from corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum for durability and protection from the elements