The LDI DBAL-I2 Red Laser Pointer, IR Laser Pointer from US Night Vision is a compact versatile laser aiming device featuring visible and infrared laser pointers. Both laser pointers have 5 milliwatt beams that are visible to 500 meters with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices.
Constructed from anodized aircraft aluminum, the DBAL-I2 is submersible to 20 meters, includes adjustable windage and elevation, and easily attaches to any Mil-Std 1913 rail with the included quick release mount. This unit is a dependable battle-ready laser aiming device built to handle a wide range of law enforcement and military operations.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Lightweight Rugged Construction
- Constructed from 6061T-6 anodized aircraft aluminum and submersible to 66 ft (20 m), this dual-beam pointer is a dependable battle-ready laser aiming device.
- Laser Pointer / Illuminator
- This model of the DBAL-I2 is configured with 5mW 635nm red beam that is visible to a range of 547 yd (500 m), ideal for short and mid-range tasks in low-light and no light. Additionally, this unit has a 5mW infrared pointer, visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices.
- DBAL-I2 Series
- DBAL-I2 laser aiming devices are engineered for maximum operational versatility and are currently in use by US Armed Forces. Each unit in this line features a low power mode for safe force-on-force training, adjustable windage/elevation, and single adjustment mechanism for both lasers.