This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The L-3 PVS-14 Omega Night Vision Monocular from US NightVision is a night vision monocular with 1.0x magnification or 1:1 vision that provides the user with complete freedom of movement while maintaining their equilibrium and balance. Featuring simple user controls, manual gain control and a fully automated image tube protection, the L3 Warrior Systems PVS-14 provides outstanding night vision performance. It offers the capabilities of a hand-held pocket scope and a right or left eye-mounted monocular.
This PVS-14 comes configured with a high-resolution 3rd generation intensifier tube and a head mount assembly for hands-free use. The package includes a soft carry case, 1 AA battery, lens paper, and more.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
- Construction Details
- Soft angled rubber eye cup
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Use and Handling
- Simple user controls
- Headgear for hands-free use
- 40 Hr run-time on "AA" battery
- Mounts with standard AN/PVS-14 helmet mounts or facemasks
- Night Vision Performance
- Manual gain control
- High Light Cut-Off Tube Protection offers fully-automated intensifier tube protection system
- 3rd generation intensifier tube manufactured by L3 Warrior Systems: Third generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology