The L-3 PVS-14 Omega Night Vision Monocular from US NightVision is a night vision monocular with 1.0x magnification or 1:1 vision that provides the user with complete freedom of movement while maintaining their equilibrium and balance. Featuring simple user controls, manual gain control and a fully automated image tube protection, the L3 Warrior Systems PVS-14 provides outstanding night vision performance. It offers the capabilities of a hand-held pocket scope and a right or left eye-mounted monocular.
This PVS-14 comes configured with a high-resolution 3rd generation intensifier tube and a head mount assembly for hands-free use. The package includes a soft carry case, 1 AA battery, lens paper, and more.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Construction Details
- Soft angled rubber eye cup
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Use and Handling
- Simple user controls
- Headgear for hands-free use
- 40 Hr run-time on "AA" battery
- Mounts with standard AN/PVS-14 helmet mounts or facemasks
- Night Vision Performance
- Manual gain control
- High Light Cut-Off Tube Protection offers fully-automated intensifier tube protection system
- 3rd generation intensifier tube manufactured by L3 Warrior Systems: Third generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology