The Pioneer DJM-T1 2-Channel TRAKTOR Mixer delivers all the sound quality expected of the DJM series and adds seamless control over Native Instruments TRAKTOR DJ software. The DJM-T1 comes bundled with TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 software, and is pre-mapped for effortless control over title searching, cuing, effects, fading, looping and more. The mixer also ships with a pair of both control CDs and control vinyls, for DJs who prefer their pre-existing gear.
In addition to all this, the DJM-T1 is a traditional 2-channel DJ mixer with turntable and line inputs, balanced outputs and rugged faders. The combination of analog and digital circuitry results in excellent audio quality, suited for DJ applications at all levels.
- TRAKTOR Controller
- The DJM-T1 is designed to integrate and relocate most of TRAKTOR's software functions directly to the mixer. Controls for song selection and transport are conveniently located, while Loop, Hot, Cue, and Sampler are placed to mimic TRAKTOR's user interface for quick assimilation.
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH certified
- The DJM-T1 is TRAKTOR SCRATCH certified, but for DJs who prefer their own turntables, the mixer comes with the option to enable them as TRAKTOR SCRATCH controllers.
- High Quality Faders
- Pioneer integrated new channel faders and crossfaders feature a slide construction that are supported by two metal shafts for the fader knobs. The new channel fader provides a smooth, sturdy operation and increased durability nearly three times more than previous generations of Pioneer mixers.
- Internal USB Soundcard
- The DJM-T1 is equipped with an internal USB soundcard that enables the user to connect directly to a PC or Mac with a single USB cable.
- EQ per Channel
- A switchable 3-band (-26 to +6dB) and 3-band isolator (-inf. to +6dB) EQ is available per channel.
- MIDI Signal Output
- Exports a MIDI signal that changes beat-by-beat with the music. A "MIDI LFO function" controls external devices, such as effecters.
- Auto Standby
- The DJM-T1 automatically switches to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period of time.