The D-930 Gen 3ST Clip-On Night Vision Weapon Sight from Night Optics is a lightweight and rugged device that converts most daytime riflescope into a high-performance night vision weapon sight. Attach the D-930 to the front of a variety of 1 to 20x daytime riflescopes and spotting scopes to quickly turn your optics into to a night vision sighting system. This weapon sight mounts directly to the daytime riflescope or to a rail with an optional adapter without the need for additional boresighting. Once mounted, the weapon sight uses the aiming point of the daytime scope.
The D-930 provides a custom-sized adapter for quick-attachment to the objective lens of the daytime riflescope. A built-in 1913 Weaver rail provides a platform for a choice of optional IR illuminators or other accessories. Optional accessories include an adapter to mount the D-930 directly to a rail and a remote power switch which enhances control while shooting.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S.
- Third Generation Intensifier
- Generation III image intensifier tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional S/N ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times.
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain enhances your control and performance in various light conditions.
- Mount this clip-on sight directly to a daytime riflescope or to a rail with optional adapter without the need for additional boresighting. Once mounted, it uses the aiming point of the daytime scope. Includes objective lens adaptor for 40mm and 50mm Leupold rifle scopes.
- Run Time
- Use for up to 60 hours at room temperature on a single CR123 battery.