The PVS-14 Gen 3 Standard 1x Night Vision Monocular by Night Optics uses third generation intensifier tube technology in a durable and mountable monocular. You are able to adjust image brightness with Manual Gain Control for greater contrast under dynamic lighting conditions.
A workhorse for tactical and law enforcement operatives, the PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular is a dependable device for surveillance, target acquisition, and terrain navigation. Mount it with close quarter battle sight or day/night adapter for night engagements in the most demanding conditions.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Third Generation Intensifier
- Generation III Image Intensifier Tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional S/N ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times. Intensifier tube made in USA
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain control enhances your control and performance in varying light conditions.
- Simple User Controls
- Easily accessible 3-position switch allows quick use OFF, ON, momentary and constant IR functions.
- Can be mounted for a variety of uses; head mount, helmet mount, weapon mount. Also used handheld or adapted for photo and video applications.
- Lightweight rugged design is waterproof to 66 ft, delivers performance indoors or in the elements.
- Run Time
- 40 hours of operation at room temperature on a single AA battery.