The PVS-14 Gen 3 Advanced 1x Night Vision Monocular by Night Optics uses Autogated Third Generation Night Vision imaging technology in a durable, compact, mountable monocular. You are able to adjust image brightness with Manual Gain Control for enhanced contrast under different light conditions.
This 3rd Gen Night Vision Monocular features an auto-gated image intensifier tube improving image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduces blooming artifacts caused by bright light, protecting your eyes and the intensifier tube from damage.
The Pinnacle Tube is a thin-filmed image intensifier with variable gain control, giving the operator the flexibility to increase or decrease image brightness for greater contrast and is rated to deliver a minimum of 64 lp/mm of resolution.
Workhorse for tactical and law enforcement operatives, the PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular is a dependable optical device for surveillance, target acquisition, and terrain navigation. Mount it with close quarter battle sight or day/night adapter for night engagements in the most demanding conditions.
Note! Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Advanced Third Generation Intensifier
- Advanced Generation III Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional S/N ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times. Made in USA
- Auto-Gated Power Supply
- Auto-gating constantly operates to improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light and protect the intensifier tube from damage.
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain control enhances your control and performance in various light conditions.
- Simple User Controls
- Easily accessible 3-position switch allows quick use Off, On, Momentary and Constant IR functions.
- Can be mounted for a variety of uses; head mount, helmet mount, weapon mount. Also used handheld or adapted for photo and video applications.
- Rugged Construction
- Lightweight rugged design is waterproof to 66 ft; performs indoors and in the elements, in confined and opened spaces.
- Run Time
- 40 hours of operation at room temperature on a single AA battery.