The PVS-14 Gen 3 Advanced Night Vision Monocular by Night Optics uses third generation autogated night vision imaging technology in a durable, mountable monocular. Autogated image intensifier tube constantly operates to improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright light, protecting your eyes and the intensifier tube from damage.
The PVS-14 night vision monocular is a dependable tactical device for surveillance, target acquisition, and terrain navigation. Simple user controls include a 3-position switch (OFF/ON/Momentary and constant IR). This lightweight, rugged, and waterproof monocular is a powerful performer for handheld and mounted applications.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Third Generation Intensifier
- Generation III image intensifier tube features automatic brightness control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit when exposed to bright light. The exceptional signal-to-noise ratio minimizes distortion, ensuring a clear and detailed view at all times.
- Autogated Power Supply
- Autogating constantly operates to improve image quality in dynamic lighting conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and an ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light, protecting the intensifier tube and operator's eye from damage.
- Simple User Controls
- Easily accessible 3-position switch allows quick use Off, On, Momentary and Constant IR functions.
- Can be mounted for a variety of uses; head mount, helmet mount, weapon mount. Can also be used handheld or adapted for photo and video applications.
- Rugged Construction
- Ergonomic and durable design is light weight, rugged, and waterproof to 66 feet. This monocular is constructed for long-term performance in the elements.
- Run Time
- 40 hours of operation at room temperature on a single AA battery.