Lomography's black Sprocket Rocket 35mm Film Camera is an ultra wide-angle film camera that delivers a unique photographic look that includes the film's sprocket holes within the image frame. This petite powerhouse shows you a lot in its wide angle of view, and lets you do a lot using the dual winding knobs to move the film both forward and backward for easy and creative multiple exposure control.
It's simple to use: it has two shutter settings, N (1/100 sec.) for daylight shots and bulb for unlimited long exposures, and it has two aperture settings, f/10.8 and f/16, for use in a variety of lighting condition. And it has two focus settings: 2' to 3.3' for close-up pictures and 3.3' to infinity for everything else. Additionally, the wide-angle 30mm lens also helps to keeps most subjects in focus. A built-in universal hot shoe allows you to light your pictures using an optional external flash, and the built-in 1/4"-20 tripod mount means you can always steady your camera atop a tripod.
- Compatible with all types of 35mm film, including color negative, color positive, black & white, and redscale.
- Wide-angle 30mm lens covers the entire width of film, including sprocket holes, and provides an expansive perspective.
- Winding knobs permit easy control over multiple exposures.
- Zone focusing allows you to choose between two settings to suit working with subjects both near and far.
- A standard hot shoe enables the attachment of an optional external flash and a 1/4"-20 tripod mount allows you to attach the camera to most tripods for steady long exposures.