The Elite 1600 7x26 Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell is a feature packed horizontal laser rangefinder with an awesome 5-1600 yard finder accuracy. It comes with Bushnell's full set of proprietary technology: Standard Scan mode, Bow mode, Rifle mode, BullsEye mode, Brush mode, RainGuard HD, ARC (Angle Range Compensation), VSI (Variable Sight-In) and VDT (Vivid Display Technology).
The Elite 1600's Bow Mode employs Bushnell's Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology to determine true horizontal distances of 5-99 yards with shooting angles of ±90°. Whether shooting uphill, downhill, or from a stand, the Bow Mode's sensors and computers give a reliable archer's level distance. Line of sight distance, angle, and adjusted horizontal distance are all simultaneously displayed.
Beyond archery use, the Elite 1600 Laser Rangefinder can be adjusted to display normal distances to 1600 yards and offers fully multicoated optics in a 7x26 mm configuration. Even in low light the optics are bright and crystal clear. It has a horizontal, monocular configuration and is nitrogen-purged with o-rings to withstand complete immersion in water and still stay internally dry making it waterproof and fogproof. A 3-volt battery is included, as is a carrying case. This rangefinder has a battery-life indicator, a Posi-Thread battery door, and a twist-up eyepiece. This is a rangefinder every hunter, nature viewer or sportsman would appreciate using.
- Range of 5 to 1600 yards for close and long range finding versatility
- Inclinometer Angle Range Compensation (ARC) measures angles from + 90 to -90° with +/- 1° accuracy to correctly position an angled shot
- Bow Mode provides true horizontal distance from 5-99 yards
- Rifle Mode provides bullet drop/holdover data in inches from 100 to 800 yards
- VSI (Variable Sight-In) allows setting the holdover/ bullet-drop information for a rifle's zero - can be displayed in MOA or inches
- Scan Mode allows scanning across the viewing field with a continuously updated LCD display of the distance to the target
- BullsEye Mode acquires the distances of small, close-range targets without inadvertently measuring background target distances while Brush Mode ignores the foreground and provides distances on the LCD display to background objects only
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
Reflective - 1600 yd / 1463 m
Tree - 1000 yd / 914 m
Deer - 500 yd / 457 m
- Built-In Rain feature compensates for precipitation to provide an accurate distance measurement in rain or snow