The Voyager Sky Tour 700mm x 3" Reflector Telescope from Bushnell is a great choice for a first-time telescope owner or for anyone with inquisitive eyes and ears. The Voyager Sky Tour series gives amateur stargazers an audio tour of the night sky. The Sky Tour handset provides real-time audio touring of the night sky with adjustable volume and choice of language. The talking handsets are a great way to learn the mapping of the universe. While the voice highlights your choice of constellations, planets, mythology or wondrous facts in English, Spanish or French, the telescope's Illuminated Smart Mount lights up and slews the telescope to the celestial object referenced by the handset.
The objects are highlighted by the handset in a backlit LED display. The handset allows precise left to right and up and down motion control along with illuminated dials for navigating the night sky. Finding your celestial target is easy with the LED red dot finderscope. There are 3 eyepieces, a Barlow lens, a lens tray in the tripod and preassembled construction.
Reflectors feature larger apertures for a wide range of viewing options at an affordable price. Designed with the eyepiece located at the top of the tube, reflectors are more comfortable to use for viewing night sky objects such as nebulae, the moon, planets and galaxies. Reflectors tend to be heavier and larger than refractors.
- Eyepieces:4 mm - 56x, 8 mm - 88x, 12.5 mm - 176x
- Electronic Sky Tour handset presents a real-time audio tour of the night sky with adjustable volume and choice of language
- Illuminated Smart Mount guides the telescope to the objects highlighted by the handset with a backlit LED display
- LED electronic red dot finderscope for fast positioning
- Sturdy preassembled construction