This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Amphibico 3.5" TFT LCD High Performance Monitor is a display monitor with an aluminum exterior. It is designed for under or above water use. Like all of Amphibico's imaging equipment, this monitor has a depth rating of 330' (100 m). It easily mounts on top of all Amphibico or other brand HD housings using the supplied 1/2" diameter bulkhead connector. Compatible with NTSC or PAL, the LCD has a quick disconnect underwater cable system. It displays camera menu functions and features contrast, brightness, and color controls. The built-in CCFL backlight provides high brightness.
- Designed for under or above water use
- Depth rating of 330' (100 m)
- Easily mounts on top of all Amphibico or other brand housings (supplied with a 1/2" hole size bulkhead connector)
- Compatible with NTSC or PAL (auto detect feature)
- Quick disconnect underwater cable system
- Displays camera menu functions on monitor
- Contrast, brightness, and color controls
- High brightness with built-in CCFL backlight