The Shinybow SB-3690 NTSC to PAL / PAL to NTSC Multi Video Digital Converter is a PAL to NTSC and likewise NTSC to PAL converter that will convert any video input from one standard to another. You can convert tapes recorded in the U.S. and send them over to friends in Europe. Or you can bring your American TV set abroad and convert the signal being broadcast there to be viewable on your TV. And you can similarly treat DVD players, camcorders, computers, and all other types of video equipment.
With the SB-3690 being a digital converter, it's not limited to converting only certain frequencies and can thus handle any NTSC or PAL format, and it can do so in real-time without any delay. Audio signals, however, need to be transmitted separately, through separate audio cables, and will nevertheless be transmitted in synch with the video without experiencing any delay. The reason for the separation is that audio doesn't require a conversion in signals like video does. Audio carries the same signals across all countries.
The converter features super-stable synchronism and superior color separation and delivers high-quality converted images.
- Works with All Video Equipment
- Real-time video conversion from NTSC to PAL or vice-versa
- Lets you use your American equipment in Europe and vice-versa
- Very easy to use: one time set-up with no additional action needed
- Converts any input signal to any output source by AV, S-Video or VGA connections
- Delivers high-quality conversions / features the latest video correction technology
- Detects input manually between all PAL and all NTSC systems
- LED lamp shows current input and output video signal
- A universal power adapter comes included and will work in any country (ships with U.S. plug)
- Audio signals don't require conversions and must thus be sent to the output source by separate cables