The Crown XTi 4002 Power Amplifier delivers up to 650W per channel at 8 ohms and is an ideal solution for sound reinforcement, nightclub installation, bands, theaters, DJ applications and much more. The XTi 4002 offers highly accurate sound reproduction with very low distortion, perfect for music or voice playback. It has a switch-mode universal power supply so it can be used anywhere. It handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs for a high degree of system compatibility.
An array of serious control features are implemented and easily accessed via the included HiQnet Band Manager & System Architect software packages. Crown's Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection. There are 3 user-defined fan modes, adjustable EQ, adjustable crossover filters and much more.
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and fullspeed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable