The Swann PRO-580 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Cameras (4-Pack) with 1/4" Sony CCD high-resolution video sensor deliver crystal clear videos at a resolution up to 480TVL. In addition to infrared night vision that can cover a distance up to 65’ (20m), these cameras have 62° angle lens that increases the viewing angle.
Depending on ambient lighting, the PRO-580 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Cameras switch from color during daytime to B&W at night. It can be connected to a DVR for recording and storing, or to a TV’s yellow video-in socket for remotely monitoring footage. Easy to mount onto walls, the cameras also have cables threaded through bracket for additional security.
In addition to deterrent stickers, each of the 4 PRO-580 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Cameras come with a 60’ (18m) BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, and a power adaptor.
With a solid aluminum IP67 weather-proof construction, the easy-to-install day/night security cameras are suitable for use in professional surveillance applications such as banks, parking lots, airports, traffic control, etc.
- 1/4" Sony CCD video sensor
- Resolution - up to 480TVL
- Up to 65' (20m) infrared night vision for day/night surveillance
- 62° angle lens - increases the viewing angle
- Aluminum IP67 weather-proof construction for indoor as well as outdoor monitoring
- Easy "plug & play" installation
- Switches from color during daytime to B&W at night depending on ambient lighting
- Can be connected to a DVR for recording and storing or to a TV's yellow video-in socket for remotely monitoring footage
- Easy to mount on walls; hidden cables for security
- Includes deterrent stickers, 60' (18m) BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, and power adaptor
- For surveillance in banks, parking lots, airports, traffic control, etc