Similar to a broad light which is a staple on film sets, Elinchrom's Digital RE Flash Head is a light with a plethora of uses. First of all it has awesome power potential - 3,000W - enough to wash a good-sized wall or whole room. The modeling light itself is an impressive 625W, equal to most broad lights, and at 3200K eminently useable as a hot light for video or film. This is the head you want dynamic shadows, sunlight effects or to fill a butterfly or overhead frame. The fan-cooled Digital RE has a 16.4' heavy-duty power cord and weighs only 5.5 lb.
- To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance, Digital flash heads with advanced specifications will satisfy the most demanding applications, like QuickTime VR or Flash. Designed to withstand extreme frequency of use, the heavier duty flash tubes minimize changes in light characteristics and output.
- The ideal combination with the Elinchrom Digital microprocessor-controlled power packs.
- Extremely lightweight, only 5.5 lb (2.5 kg), including heavy-duty cable, 16.4' (5 m) long.
- Efficient low noise fan cooling.
- Illuminated on/off modeling lamp switch.
- 500 multi-strand power cables for maximum power with flexibility.