The Sony DWR-R01D 2-Channel Digital Wireless Microphone Receiver will receive signals from 2 Sony digital wireless transmitters simultaneously, and deliver a host of professional features that are sure to suite any professional application.
Two OLED displays provide a bright read of channel, frequency and power information for both the receiver and transmitters. Its clear channel and active scanning features will automatically locate available frequencies in your area. Dual analog and digital outputs provide the versatility needed to adapt to any professional PA or recording scenario. Up to 8 DWR-R01D receivers can be cascaded without the need for an antenna distribution system.
- High quality 48kHz / 24Bit digital audio
- Digital modulation offers reliable/secure transmission and it's less subject to interference
- Includes up to 50% increase in the number of wireless audio channels
- Innovative wireless remote control of the transmitter from the receiver (using 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 communication technology)
- Includes clear channel and active channel scanning modes
- Supports AES3 digital and analog audio output
- UHF-TV channels 14 - 25 (72 MHz bandwidth) 470 MHz to 542 MHz.