The WTI C-MAX Ultra Dome II Camera, with an 18x optical zoom, a 12x digital zoom, and a focal length of 4.1-73.8mm, provides high-quality imagery at a resolution up to 480TVL. With a minimum illumination of 0.7 lux, the camera provides clear images even in low light conditions.
Auto White Balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors. Automatic Gain Control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level. Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light.
Ideal for indoor use, the C-MAX Ultra Dome II provides 128 programmable preset positions, auto zoom speed control, auto focus/iris with manual override, and also allows you to scan between 2 pre-decided points.
Auto Flip provides a full 360° pan with no blind spots, thus making the C-MAX Ultra Dome II suitable for mounting even in the centre of the roof. The outdoor housing is provided with a heater and a blower for regulating the temperature and moisture levels of the camera.
- Up to 18x optical / 12x digital zoom
- Focal length of 4.1-73.8 mm
- Resolution up to 480TVL
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure
- Auto White Balance adjust the red and blue signals to give the most natural colors
- Auto Gain Control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Provides 128 programmable preset positions, auto zoom speed control, and auto focus with manual override
- 2 point scan feature allows you to run a scan between 2 pre-set points
- Auto Flip provides a full 360° pan
- Outdoor housing comes with a heater and a blower that regulate the temperature and moisture of the camera