The WTI MACH-V High Power Bridge Wireless Ethernet Radio is designed for remote connectivity of IP cameras, NVRs, or a device requiring Ethernet communication. It transfers data using point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, or WDS (semi-mesh) protocols. With 54Mbps of data throughput, the MACH-V transfers encrypted data up to a distance of 50 miles (80km).
Supporting POE option, the MACH-V can be configured using a web browser. The IP radio offers remote Ethernet connectivity in a simple package and provides reliable performance in all climatic conditions.
- Designed for remote connectivity of IP cameras, NVRs, or a device requiring Ethernet communication
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, or WDS (semi-mesh) mode transfer of data
- 54Mbps of data throughput
- Transfer encrypted data
- Transmission distance - up to 50 miles (80km)
- Configured using a web browser
- Supports POE option
- Offers remote Ethernet connectivity
- Provides reliable performance in all climatic conditions
- Practical alternative to trenching or recurring costs of leased lines