The MP450 Octiv Stage from Altec Lansing is a docking stereo speaker system that charges and plays your iPad, iPhone or iPod. While it accommodates all of these, it's especially convenient for showcasing your iPad. A docking stand pivots between portrait and landscape orientation, so you can watch a movie in widescreen and then switch it back if you're just reading the news. Since it also rotates, you can achieve an ideal viewing angle and reduce glare on the screen. Whether you're watching YouTube videos, settling in for a movie, playing games or running apps the MP450 lets you enjoy them in comfort.
Dual 2" full-range neodymium drivers provide clear, room-filling audio to support your favorite entertainment. The unit also has an auxiliary input jack for additional audio devices like a CD/DVD player or computer so you can widen your options. The MP450 also has easily accessible volume and on/off buttons and a fully-featured remote control so you can make system adjustments from a comfortable distance. With versatile compatibility and convenient features, the MP450 is an ideal way to show off your entire family of Apple devices while enjoying rich, full audio to support your favorite movies, apps and games. Plus, it features dual voltage so you can use it virtually anywhere in the world.
- Plays and charges your iPad, iPhone, iPod (including iPhone 4, iPod touch and nano models)
- Dual 2" full-range neodymium drivers deliver powerful, crystal clear sound
- Docking stand pivots so you can watch in portrait or landscape orientation
- Stand rotates 90° for multiple viewing angles and reduced glare on the screen
- Watch movies, YouTube videos, run apps and play games while docked
- Auxiliary input jack lets you connect additional audio devices like a CD player or computer
- Credit card-sized remote allows for quick and easy system adjustments
- 100-240 VAC power supply allows you to use the Octiv Stage virtually anywhere in the world
- "Works With iPad" "Works With iPhone" and "Made for iPod" certified to meet strict performance standards of Apple