The Peerless Industries Precision Gear Projector Mount holds most JVC DLA projectors weighing up to 50 lb (22 kg) and offers ± 20° tilt, ± 10° roll, and 360° swivel. It includes a Spider Universal Adapter Plate that extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models.
Take advantage of the ImageLock alignment feature offered by the precision gear to accurately hold image position and simultaneously eliminate any sag or drift. The gear will stay securely in place and not shift during projector maintenance, bulb replacement, or loosen or change alignment due to vibration, accidental bumping, etc. To further enhance user experience, the Precision Gear Projector Mount has 2 adjustment knobs that help you control tilt and roll image alignment.
- Mounts most JVC DLA projectors weighing up to 50 lb (22 kg)
- Offers ± 20° tilt, ± 10° roll, and 360° swivel
- Spider Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- 2 adjustment knobs control tilt and roll image alignment
- Pre-installed security screws offer optional tilt and roll lock to restrict tampering with adjustment knobs
- ImageLock alignment feature of the precision gear holds image position and simultaneously eliminates any sag or drift
- Quick release mechanism
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount discretely
- Pre-assembled design for reducing installation time
- Horizontal wrench access slots ease the process of installation
- Security hardware ensures protection against theft