The Bravo 4102 XRP-Blu Disc Publisher W/ 2 Drives (Euro Plug) from Primera is similar to the Bravo 4101 but can output discs twice as fast thanks to its second disc drive. The plug lets you plug the unit in to a European outlet without having to use an adapter. The Bravo's robotic arm moves each disc from the input stack to the printer/duplicator position and then to the output stack. The copier can handle CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs. The robotics are more accurate and faster than the older models. The printer's large 100-disc capacity automates the disc publishing process, allowing you to focus your attention on your work. The unit's interior is illuminated by a blue LED light which not only lets you see what's going on but also provides alerts and warnings by pulsing when supplies are low and blinking if an error has occurred.
- Fast Printing & Robotics
- The Bravo only takes 6 seconds to print a disc with 100% coverage. Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
- Separate Ink Cartridges
- Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publishers offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4102 XRP, it's an automatic, built-in feature. There's no need to manually open a door each to take a disc out
- Built-In LED Illumination
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room
- Built-In Apps
PTRip: robotically RIPs your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs
PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included
- Rack Mountable
- Bravo 4102 XRP is built with tough, 18-guage steel cabinets with 11-guage steel bezels. Access doors are supplied with locks and keys for maximum security. Supplies replenishment is accomplished entirely from the front, allowing placement virtually anywhere: on counters, shelves and even in racks with optional rack mount kit.