The RP520 from Rolls is a Bellari branded dual channel tube based microphone preamp that provides clear sonic quality and performance for the working musician, studio operator or anyone who needs a preamp with the warm, smooth, analog sound.
Each channel utilizes one premium 7025 tube running at a 250V plate voltage to give smooth controllable gain through transformer balanced inputs. The unit has both XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs with a 30dB pad and a phase reversal switches to adapt to any performing or studio situation.
- Dual channel, tube based microphone/instrument preamp
- Front panel 1/4" input jack for plugging a guitar, electric bass, or other instrument into the preamp
- 70dB gain on microphone inputs
- Tubes run on 250V plate voltage
- Individually switchable +48V phantom power
- -30dB pad and phase reverse switches per channel