The RP562 from Rolls is a Bellari branded dual channel tube based sonic exciter that is able to enhance signals degraded by other processing, or for warming up harsh digital signals. It features all tube gain circuitry with high-voltage plate voltages that produce smooth and brilliant sound.
For added functionality the unit features a dedicated subwoofer outlet with controls for level and frequency. Dual analog VU meters provide level feedback. Housed in a single space rack chassis, the exciter provides a captive power cable that feeds the internal power supply.
- Restores clarity and definition lost through previous electronic devices in the chain
- All tube gain circuitry with proper high-voltage plate voltages produces smooth and lively tube sound
- Subwoofer level and frequency controls
- Automatic sound separation
- Solid state input and output buffering only
- XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Dual analog meters
- Internal power supply