The Wireless N 300 Gigabit Router from D-Link is a streamlined, easy-to-use wireless router that's great for the home or small office. The router can connect to your wireless n, g, or b devices and features four speedy Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports for establishing wired connections. For connecting to your modem, the router features a Gigabit WAN Ethernet port.
As you use the router, you can utilize its Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) feature to prioritize bandwidth on your network for more demanding Internet applications, such as streaming music or videos, VoIP, or online gaming. This prioritization keeps these types of applications running smoothly.
For security, the router features a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button that allows you to quickly and easily setup a secure network. In addition, the router can setup encryption using WPA and WPA2 security protocols and it features NAT and SPI firewalls. The router is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems while its "Installation Wizard" software is only compatible with Windows systems.
- Being Wi-Fi b, g, and n certified, this router can connect to wireless n, g, and b devices
- With one push of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button, you can establish a secure network in your home or office without having to go through the tedium of setting it up on your computer
- The built-in intelligent QoS engine enhances your Internet experience by allowing you to alot more bandwidth for demanding applications, like playing games online, VoIP, and streaming multimedia, such as music or videos
- In terms of encryption, the router allows you to choose from either WPA or WPA2 protocols
- For added network protection, the router utilizes both SPI and NAT firewalls
- The router includes four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports for establishing wired Gigabit connections with up to four other Ethernet-enabled devices
- The router supports Universal Plug-and-Play, so you can connect it and immediately start using it without having to first install drivers
- Designed to be green, the router can conserver energy by falling into a sleep mode when not used. You can schedule Wi-Fi only for times you need it and you can access a networked printer directly without having to power on a host computer. In addition, it also reduces its power usage when smaller cables are connected to it and its packaging is made of recycled materials
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
- The router is compatible with Windows and Mac computers