The D-Link DCS-5635 Wireless-N Network Camera with Pan, Tilt & Zoom, with a 1/4" color CCD sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens, delivers high-quality imagery. With the built-in Infrared Cut Removable filter, the camera offers crisp color images in day time and grayscale images in low-light conditions.
To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the network camera offers real-time video compression in MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats. For addressing different requirements, the camera allows up to 4 distinct profiles simultaneously. The built-in Samba client can record directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. A Micro SD card slot is included for front-end storage.
The DCS5635 Network Camera supports 3G mobile video, enabling you to view a live video data on a 3G mobile phone or PDA in real time even when you are offsite. With the D-ViewCam software, you can monitor up to 32 cameras on a single computer screen.
Featuring a sturdy mechanical design, the DCS5635 Wireless Network Camera ensures long product life span. Two-way audio is enabled by audio jack that can connect external microphone and speakers, and 2 digital I/O ports allows for connection of external devices such as an alarm or a light.
Integration of your DCS5635 Wireless Network Camera to your network is possible either by a wireless high speed Wi-Fi 802.11n or via Ethernet. The universal plug-n-play feature supports Windows XP/Vista PCs to add the camera to the network automatically. You can set up wireless encryption easily by WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- 1/4" color CCD sensor with de-interlace scan mode
- Offers 10x optical zoom lens
- Built-in infrared cut removable filter
- Offers real-time video compression in MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats
- Allows up to 4 distinct profiles simultaneously
- Recording can be done directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device with the built-in Samba client
- Micro SD card slot is included for front-end storage
- Supports 3G mobile video which, enables you to view a live video data on a 3G mobile phone in real time
- View Cam software helps you to monitor 32 cameras on a single computer screen
- Sturdy mechanical design ensures long product life span
- 2-way audio is enabled by audio jack to connect external microphone and speakers
- 2 digital I/O ports for connecting external devices such as an alarm or a light
- Wireless high speed Wi-Fi 802.11n or via Ethernet for integration with the camera
- Universal plug-n-play feature supports Windows XP/Vista PCs to add the camera to the network automatically