The D-Link DCS-932L Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera lets you quickly and easily set up a home or office surveillance system. Position the camera and monitor the feed from the comfort of your web browser or smart phone screen. The tiny DCS-932L camera features a 1/5" CMOS imager and an infrared LED that enables night vision, for 24/7 monitoring of just about anywhere, from just about anywhere. A bracket and stand are included for convenient mounting.
Just connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the installation wizard on your computer, and setup is done. Then you can log on to www.mydlink.com to start viewing over the web after choosing your device. There's no need to enter IP addresses or configure a router. The mydlink Lite app works with iPhone and iPod Touch models running iOS 3 or higher, and Android devices running Android 1.6 or higher.
The DCS-932L camera features built-in network interfaces for 10/100Base-TX Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n WLAN, for either wired or wireless transmission of its video feed. Choose full-resolution VGA (640 x 480 pixels) at up to 20 frames per second, or 320 x 240 or 160 x 120 video at up to 30 fps. In addition to selecting the image size and temporal resolution, you can also choose to add a time stamp or text overlay, and flip or mirror the video.
- Simple Camera Networking with mydlink
- mydlink products remove the learning curve that is typically associated with today's high-tech devices because they are plug-and-play, with extremely easy (or zero) configuration. mydlink provides you easy and straightforward access to your digital life all from an intuitive, convenient website (www.mydlink.com)
- Convenient Access – Anywhere, Anytime
- The DCS-932L camera is a mydlink-enabled device, so you can access its video feed anytime, anywhere you have Internet access. Get peace of mind by keeping an eye on your kids, pets, home, or office from almost anywhere by simply logging on to the mydlink website and selecting your camera. The DCS-932L comes with a built-in microphone, so you can see and hear for yourself that everything is well at home
- Camera Management Software
- For advanced users who want more out of their camera, the DCS-932L also comes with D-Link D-ViewCam management software for Windows PCs. D-ViewCam comes with a host of features, including the ability to record directly from the camera to a local hard drive, trigger motion detection, set recording schedules, set email alert notifications, and even set up networks of up to 32 cameras. D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you with better access to your camera. For even greater recording flexibility, D-ViewCam can record video directly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer for storing video